Accessibility means "ability of systems, in the manner and within the limits allowed by the technological knowledge, to provide services and information available, without discrimination, even by those who because of disabilities need assistive technologies or special configurations".
The present site of Fondazione Malagutti onlus has decided to join in full the rules of the Italian Law "c.d. Stanca"(Law 4 / 2004) on accessibility.What we want to emphasize is the concept of "no discrimination": this means that we must think not only the needs of people with disabilities, but also eldery and disadvantaged who can't have a quick, immediate and easy access.
It is not superfluous to recall that Fondazione Malagutti onlus, as a private association, is not subject to any legal obligation on the part of the current legislation regarding accessibility.
Summarized some of the parameters observed in this website:
- The content and functionalities of a page are the same in diffrent browsers ;
- The pages is browsable even using the keyboard alone;
- All pages of the site are liquid layout, obtained without the use of tables: whatever the resolution of the video site automatically adapts the resolution;
- The contents and functionalities of a page are still usable when images are not displayed;
- The contents of audio files are also available in a text version;
- The contents of the page are usable when the functions of the browsers used to define the size of charaters are operated;
- The contents and functionalities of the page are still usable when style sheets, scripts and applets and other objects are deactivated;
- All contents and functionalities are still available even if read through a textual browser;
- The contents and functionalities are available also by people suffering from disabilitis in perception of colours: brightness and colour differences between text and backgrounf are respected according to the current law.
Despite the great attention in realizing this web site, some pages may not be all accessible yet due to the several contents and the width of this web site.
In this case we apologize we kindly ask you to inform us about any irregularity: you will try to repair it as soon as possible.
We hopo you will enjoy your navigation on web site www.dirittiacolori.it