Colourful Rights is a Network for the saveguard Children’s Rights.
Created by Fondazione Malagutti onlus in order to promote childhood rights.
It aims to protect children against any form of violence, tyrannies, involving people, organisations, Istitutions.
Goals: to sustain family, to promote culture, to favour artistic expression, creativity, art, beauty in order to assure
an armonic growth of children.
- International Children's Rights Festival the first international festival for children's rights.
- International Illustration Competition every year it becomes an opportunity for professional illustrators.
- International Drawing and Visual Arts addressed to children and young people from 3 to 18.
- International Movement for the respect of Child’s Rights participants and events supporting Rights.
- Rights Convention on the Rights of the Child, history and curiosity, writers and news from children’s world.